Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Power Scooter
The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4 easy to store and transport pieces, and comes with interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
What Makes the Drive Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Power Scooter Different:
If you're seeking an easy, transportable mobility option, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4 is the right choice for you. The Phoenix HD 4 has the highest weight capacity in the market for travel scooters and combines easy portability with a 350 Lbs. weight capacity to accommodate a greater variety of users. Its 4-wheel configuration gives it excellent maneuverability for indoor use. The Phoenix HD 4 is lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking the scooter wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck or van to take shopping or on vacation.
Recommended User Type:
The Phoenix HD 4-wheel travel scooter provides you with a mobility vehicle that has an additional weight capacity but can still be used to navigate the small areas inside your home. The Phoenix HD 4-wheel scooter gives you the options that you are looking for in your choice of a personal mobility device.
- Interchangeable Color Panels in Red and Blue Included.
- Headlight for Enhanced Safety.
- Convenient Free-Wheel Release Knob.
- 4 Mph. Top Speed and a 15 Mile Maximum Cruising Range.
- Comfortable, Height Adjustable Seat with Flip Back, Adjustable Width Arms.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 15.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Power Scooter Weight: ~129 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 46.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Drive Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Power Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Phoenix HD has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||44.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Scooter Model||Phoenix HD 4|
|Scooter Model Number||PHOENIXHD4|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13" - 20.13"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||17.5″, 20"|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 AH - 29.50 Lbs.|
|User Weight||350 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Warranty Information for the Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Drive will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
14 Month Limited Warranty
• Electronic Controller
• Motor/Gearbox Assembly
6 Month Warranty
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Power Scooter
The Phoenix HD offers the highest weight capacity of our travel scooter selection.
- 350 Lbs Weight Capacity.
- High 3.75" ground clearance.
- Seat widths up to 20" available.
Book a Visit