The Scout DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with the most comfortable ride possible. The Scout DST is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble; perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The three-wheel DST provides a tighter turning radius. Equipped with Dynamic Suspension Technology on the front and rear of the scooter for the smoothest most comfortable ride possible.
The Scout DST also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with high gloss color panels, metallic wheel rims, and a stadium style seat.
|Scooter Model||DST 4-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SCOUTDST4|
|Top Speed||4.25 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13" - 20.13"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 AH - 29.50 Lbs.|
|User Weight||325 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||44.00 Lbs. (Front section)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.00 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Drive Scout DST 4-Wheel Scooter|
|Top Speed:||4.25 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||15.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||325 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||2.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||17.50"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||16.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||17.50"-19.50"|
|Front Wheels:||8.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||8.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Drive Wheels:||8.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Overall Width of Base:||21.25"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable 17.50” x 16.00”|
|Battery Weight:||30.00 Lbs (12V/20AH)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 2A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||43.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code:||Not Coded for Medicare|
|Total Weight:||123 Lbs.|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Drive will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
• Electronic Controller
• Motor/Gearbox Assembly
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.