Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3-Wheel Scooter
The Scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colorful, customizable exterior. The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The three-wheel version of the Scout is specially designed for nimbly navigating indoor layouts with ease.
A technologically advanced quick connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color-through panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches.
- Available with 12AH or 20AH batteries.
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue.
- Top Speed: 4.25 Mph.
- Drive Range: 9 Miles(12AH) | 15 Miles(20AH)
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: ~29 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~85 Lbs.
|Scooter Model||Scout 3|
|Scooter Model Number||SFSCOUT3|
|Top Speed||4.25 Mph|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||12 AH - 18.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece||29.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3-Wheel Power Scooter
14 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Drive Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For fourteen (14) months from the date of purchase, Drive will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty. Drive Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Drive Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Drive Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motors.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3-Wheeled Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.