The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling, making it the perfect mobility option for those seeking the "next step up" from compact/travel scooters.
The Ventura's three-wheel configuration is great for providing maneuverability to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles and the performance makes it perfect for longer trips around the neighborhood or around town. The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter features 33AH batteries for greater power and range, a full safety package including rear view mirrors and additional lighting, and the choice of an 18" or 20" wide Captain's Seat or an 18" Folding Seat. Users can even change the Ventura's color with included color change panels in red and blue.
|Scooter Model||Ventura 3|
|Scooter Model Number||VENTURA3|
|Top Speed||6.00 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.50" - 24.25"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||18", 20"|
|Battery Pack Weight||U-1 35 AH - 49.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||400 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||61.00 Lbs. (Front section)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||16.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Drive Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter|
|Top Speed:||6.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||16.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||400 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||2.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||7.5°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||17.50"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||21.50"-23.50"|
|Front Wheels:||10.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||10.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Drive Wheels:||10.00”x 2.00” Flat-free|
|Overall Width of Base:||25.00"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable 18.00” x 17.00”|
|Battery Weight:||28.00 Lbs (12V/33AH)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 4A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||60.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code:||Medicare: Heavy Duty K0807|
|Total Weight:||142 Lbs.|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Drive will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
• Electronic Controller
• Motor/Gearbox Assembly
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.