Drive Medical Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Ventura's three-wheel configuration is great for providing maneuverability to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles and the performance makes it perfect for longer trips around the neighborhood or around town. The innovative control's keep those with limited strength or dexterity in mind. The 3 wheeled Ventura promotes accessibility--perfect for indoor spaces and for simplifying everyday activities.
What Makes the Drive Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter Different:
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter features 33AH batteries for greater power and range, a full safety package including rear view mirrors and additional lighting, and the choice of an 18" or 20" wide Captain's Seat or an 18" Folding Seat. Users can even change the Ventura's color with included color change panels in red and blue.
Recommended User Type:
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling, making it the perfect mobility option for those seeking the "next step up" from compact/travel scooters.
- Headlight for Enhanced Safety.
- Interchangeable Color Panels in Red and Blue Included.
- Charge Port Located on the Control Panel and Battery Pack for Easy Charging.
- Comfortable, Height Adjustable Seat with Flip Back, Adjustable Width Arms.
- 3-Wheel Configuration Provides Maneuverability for Nimbly Negotiating Indoor Obstacles.
- Top Speed: 6.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 16.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Power Scooter Weight: ~170 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 88.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Drive Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Ventura has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||6.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||61.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Scooter Model||Ventura 3|
|Scooter Model Number||VENTURA3|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.50" - 24.25"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||18", 20"|
|Battery Pack Weight||U-1 35 AH - 49.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||400 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||16.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Warranty Information for the Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Drive will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
14 Month Limited Warranty
• Electronic Controller
• Motor/Gearbox Assembly
6 Month Warranty
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Ventura 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling.
- 400 Lbs Weight Capacity.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat.
- Ergonomic Programmable throttle control.
Book a Visit