Drive Medical ZooMe Auto-Flex Folding Travel Scooter
Drive Medical ZooMe Auto-Flex Folding Travel Scooter
The ZooMe Auto-Flex takes folding travel scooters to the next level. The ZooMe Auto-Flex folds and unfolds electronically. Once folded, the ZooMe is incredibly compact for storage or transport, so it's an ideal solution for travel or day-to-day use. A total weight of just 60 pounds and an aluminum alloy frame makes the scooter light enough for transport, but strong enough for everyday usage. Not only is the ZooMe Auto-Flex light and convenient for transportation, but it was recently FAA approved for airline transportation.
The ZooMe Auto-Flex will fold and unfold on its own in 15 seconds or less with the use of a wireless key fob. If bending over to fold or disassemble and assemble other scooters have kept you from getting a travel or folding scooter, the ZooMe Auto-Flex is your answer. The ZooMe's four wheels feature low-maintenance flat free, non-marking tires. With four wheels, the ZooMe is stable on a variety of terrains, but it also features rear anti-tip wheels for extra security. When you're ready to pack the ZooMe, just fold the seat back down, pull the handle up on the foot deck, push the ends of the scooter together, and you're ready to go.
The auto-folding and unfolding feature is unique to our folding scooter line up. While most foldable travel scooters have standard straight-handled tillers, the ZooMe Auto-Flex features a delta tiller making it easy to steer as well as ideal for users with limited dexterity. The tiller is height and angle adjustable for ideal positioning of the scooter's controls, and the armrests are adjustable with padded tops for comfortable cruising.
- Automatic folding seat.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame.
- Airline safe lithium-ion battery.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Electronically folds and unfolds in 15 seconds.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 13.00 Miles (U1)
- Heaviest Piece: 55.00 Lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Drive Medical ZooMe Auto-Flex Folding Travel Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The ZooMe Auto has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||(Does Not Disassemble)|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Scooter Model Number||N/A|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||N/A|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||N/A|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||13.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Drive ZooMe Auto-Flex Folding Travel Scooter|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||13.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.60" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||16.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||14.00"|
|Front Wheels:||6.00”x 1.50” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||7.00”x 2.35” Flat-free|
|Overall Width of Base:||17.00"|
|Seat Type:||Compact Folding: 16.00” x 14.00”|
|Battery Weight:||5.00 Lbs (Lithium-Ion)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 2A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||55.00 Lbs. (Unit Does Not Disassemble)|
|Medicare Code:||Medicare: Not Coded|
|Total Weight:||60 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the ZooMe Auto-Flex 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Drive will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
14 Month Limited Warranty
• Electronic Controller
• Motor/Gearbox Assembly
6 Month Warranty
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the ZooMe Auto-Flex 4-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.