Hospital Bed Air Mattress Systems
Economical option that can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily.
- LED and audible alarm.
Heavy-duty system provides adjustable comfort, support and prevention.
- Digital pump allows for user customization.
- Cell-on-cell design prevents "bottoming out".
- 4-way, low-sheer liquid-proof cover.
Promote healing and prevention of pressure ulcers with three separate zones.
- Fluid-Resistant Stretch Cover.
- Three distinct self-adjusting pressure zones.
- 7" to 5" heel slope.
8 LPM pump produces consistent flow and has a low pressure LED and audible alarm.
- Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- Static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
Protect yourself from pressure sores and germs!
- Pillow feature provides head stability & comfort.
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power.
- 300 LPM Blower System with Pulsation and Alternating Pressure.
Air systems help to ensure you stay comfortable while experiencing the pressure ...