Golden Technologies Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Golden Technologies Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Scooter offers the easy transportability of smaller travel scooters yet incorporates a longer foot platform for greater riding comfort. The overall length is 42.5 inches, and yet this model turns in a tight 37” radius, giving it superior maneuverability indoors. The Buzzaround XL disassembles easily, and there are no wire connections to be made, so it’s a breeze to take apart and reassemble when you get there! Taken apart, the heaviest piece weighs just 35 lbs. The standard 12 AH batteries will travel up to 8 miles on a charge.
What Makes the Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Different:
Two features set the Buzzaround XL apart from other scooters in its class. First, the quality and comfort of the standard 18” X 16” stadium style seat is obvious from the start. If you like a little more room in the seat, you can upgrade to a generous 20” X 18” seat for even greater comfort. Second is the 3” longer frame, and the way the foot platform is designed with extensions on each side of the tiller for even more room to stretch out your legs.
Recommended User Type:
The Buzzaround XL is designed for users who need a power scooter that is portable and lightweight, but designed with taller patients in mind. If you find standard power scooters just don't give you the legroom to make you feel comfortable and secure, the Buzzaround XL is a great option to explore before getting into the Mid-Size and Full Size Power Scooters
- Delta Tiller with Wraparound Handles.
- Disassembles Quickly and Easily for Transport.
- Charging Port Below the Control Panel.
- Ultra Bright LED Headlight Standard.
- Both Red and Blue Shroud Panels Included.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 8.00 Miles (U1)
- Heaviest Piece: 35.00 Lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Golden Technologies Buzzaround EL 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Buzzaround XL has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||35.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Scooter Model Number||N/A|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.50" - 24.25"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||18", 20"|
|Battery Pack Weight||12 AH - 18.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||8.30 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Buzzaround Xl 3-Wheel Power Scooter|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||8.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||3.00" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||16.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||21.00"-23.00"|
|Front Wheels:||8.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||8.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Drive Wheels:||8.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Overall Width of Base:||21.50"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable: 18.00” x 16.00”|
|Battery Weight:||19.00 Lbs (U-1)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||35.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|Total Weight:||100 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Golden Technologies Limited Lifetime Warranty
Golden Technologies has provided information throughout the owner's manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter. Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies' Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service.
The warranty covers the following scooter models unless otherwise noted: Buzzaround Lite GB107, Buzzaround XL Series GB117/GB147, Buzzaround Extreme GB118/GB148, LiteRider GL109/GL111/GL141, all Companion Models GC240/GC340/GC440, Avenger GA541, Patriot GR575
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase from an authorized Golden Technologies' dealer, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
• *The GR575 is warranted for FIVE YEARS
24 Month Limited Warranty
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
• Electronic Controller
• Battery Charger
• Wire Harness(es)
• Dash Assembly
• *The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
12 Month Warranty
For the period of one year from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will replace the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies if found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Golden
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Golden Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Golden
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.