The Merits P321 Travel-Ease / EZ-GO is a light weight power wheel chair that disassembles with ease. The EZ-GO is super easy to transport due to the heaviest piece only weighing 34.3 lbs. The total weight of the Merits Health P-321 is only 93.5 lbs. The armrests adjust to your own personal height and width. It comes with a fully padded seat and an adjustable footplate which make the EZ-GO a versatile chair that is simple to transport. This design and technology, will take you anywhere you want to go. The perfect power wheelchair for the person who wants to travel. The EZ-GO breaks down into three easy to handle pieces and the heaviest part of the unit is only 35 Lbs.
|Manufacturer||Merits Health Products|
|Power Wheelchair Model||EZ-GO|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||P321|
|Power Wheelchair Width at Wheels||22.00"|
|Power Wheelchair Length||34.00"|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Front Wheels||6" x 2" Solid Tires|
|Drive Wheel Size||8" x 3" Solid Tires|
|Rear Wheels||6" x 2" Solid Tires|
|Drivetrain||Two Motor, Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Braking System||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||18.00" - 21.00"|
|Powerchair Controller||50A, PG VSI|
|Battery Type||12 volt. 15AH|
|Battery Weight||14 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||9.00 Miles|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||35 Lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||30 Lbs.|
|User Weight||Less Than 250 Lbs.|
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/arm-pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings. Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Merits Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Merits
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Merits Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Merits
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.