The Go-Go Ultra X scooter is a lightweight, agile ride that’s great for use indoors, or outdoors on smooth, level ground. The Go-Go Ultra X comes equipped with 12 AH batteries, charger, flat-free tires and a front basket. The batteries can be charged on or off the scooter and the charging port is located on the battery box, just above the floorboard. The seat swivels for easy on and off access. It’s easy to take apart for transport, and the individual pieces are small enough to fit in the trunk of even the smallest car. The Go-Go® Ultra X is loaded with features such as one-hand disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel. With a 260 lb. weight capacity, a maximum speed up to 4 mph, a per charge range up to 7.2 miles, Go-Go Ultra X is an exceptional value.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Scooter Model||Go Go Ultra X 4-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SC44X|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13" - 20.13"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||12 AH - 18.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||Less Than 250 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||34.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||7.20 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Pride Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||7.20 Miles (12 AH Battery)|
|Weight Capacity:||260 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.25" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||8°|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range:||18.25"-20.25"|
|Front Tires:||2.00" x 7.00" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.50" x 8.00" Solid|
|Overall Width of Base:||19.50"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Battery Weight:||Battery Pack is 18.00 Lbs.|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||34 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0899 - Not Coded for Medicare|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.