The Go-Go® Ultra X is loaded with features such as one-hand disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel. With a 260 lb. weight capacity, a maximum speed up to 4 mph, a per charge range up to 6.9 miles, Go-Go Ultra X is an exceptional value.
• Weight capacity: 260 Lbs.
• Medicare Code: SC40X (K0899)
The Go-Go Ultra X scooter is a lightweight, agile ride that’s great for use indoors, or outdoors on smooth, level ground. The Go-Go Ultra X comes equipped with 12 AH batteries, charger, flat-free tires and a front basket. The batteries can be charged on or off the scooter and the charging port is located on the battery box, just above the floorboard. The seat swivels for easy on and off access. It’s easy to take apart for transport, and the individual pieces are small enough to fit in the trunk of even the smallest car.
• Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits simple frame separation with only one hand.
• Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board.
• All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||7.20 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13" - 20.13"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Overall Width of Scooter Base||19.50"|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear TIres||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|User Weight||Less Than 250 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||34.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Battery Pack Weight||12 AH - 18.00 Lbs.|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Braking System||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|