Pride Heritage LC-358 3-Position lift Chair
Pride Heritage LC-358 Line 3-Position Lift Chair
The Pride Heritage Lift Line LC-358 3-position lift chairs offer a great lift chair at an affordable price. The Heritage Line Lift Chairs are available with a full list of standard features like an integrated battery back-up, a full chaise pad, a heavy-duty motor and actuator, and an extremely durable frame. They are also available with heat and massage, and a number of great upholstery choices.
What Makes the Heritage LC-358 Line 3-Position Different:
If you are looking for a 3-position, fully reclining, chaise lounger that's available in medium or large then we've got you covered. These chairs have an easy-to-use hand controller and spacious storage pockets on the sides of the chairs. They also contain a battery built in for emergency use if there is ever a power outage that is good for one full use. The LC-358 features the unique offer of the First Up Quick-Lift technology, which provides a steady, yet gentle speed boost to your chairs' lifting motion. The easy-to-use hand control features a USB charging port, allowing you to charge your phone or tablet in the chair without the need for extension cords that could tangle in the lift chair.
Recommended User Type:
Pride's Heritage Lift Chairs offer an array of fabrics to choose from and a superior design that provides exceptional strength. Pride's Heritage Collection Lift Chairs deliver style and durability that will last for years to come.
- Easy-to-Use Hand Control.
- Seat size ranges from 18"-24"W x 18"-22"D.
- Available in Petite, Petite Wide, Small, Medium and Large.
- Contains a Battery Backup System Designed to Help in the Event of a Power Outage.
- Industry-First Hand Control with USB Charger Port (not available with Heat and Massage).
- Back Style: Button (Traditional)
- Weight Capacity: 375 Lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 120 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Pride Heritage LC-358 Line 3-Position
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- Your Pride Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. If you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
|Lift Chair Collection||Heritage|
|Lift Chair Model||Heritage LC-358|
|User Height Range||5'2" & Below, 5'3" & Below, 5'2" - 5'10", 5'4" - 6'0", 5'9" - 6'2"|
|Seat Width||18.00", 20.00", 22.00", 24.00"|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
|Lift Chair Collection||Heritage||-||-||-|
|Lift Chair Model||Heritage LC-358||-||-||-|
|Lift Chair Seat Width||18.00"||20.00"||22.00"||24.00"|
|Lift Chair Seat Depth||18.00"||19.00"||20.00"||22.00"|
|Lift Chair Additional Options||Deluxe Heat and Massage||Footrest Extension||Wireless Remote||First Up|
|Lift Chair Seat To Floor Heigh||19.00"||20.00"||21.00"||-|
|Lift Chair Overall Chair Width||35.00"||37.00"||39.00"||-|
|Lift Chair Top Of Back To Seat||23.50"||24.50"||25.50"||-|
|Lift Chair Distance From Wall||17.00"||17.50"||-||-|
Warranty Information for the Pride Heritage LC-358 Line 3-Position Lift Chair
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
(ELEGANCE, HERITAGE, NON-MEDICAL HOME DÉCOR SERIES [EXCEPT 158 AND 225], INFINITY, OASIS, AND SERENITY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Wood Frame
• Hand Control
• Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
• Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
• Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
• Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above. Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Commercial use, or use other than normal
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Heritage LC-358 Line 3-Position Lift Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition - no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 30% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics, Custom Discounts, and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.