The ever-popular Heritage Collection by Pride Mobility has just expanded to include the LC-558 - the collection's first infinite position lift chair. Now you can enjoy the quality, comfort, and classic styling of a Heritage chair in more positions than ever before. And with a durable hardwood/laminate frame and a strong steel lift frame, the LC-558 was built to stand the test of time.
What Makes the LC-558 Line Infinite Position Different:
The Heritage LC-558 is packed with premium standard features. The LC-558 has dual motors that allow you to adjust the back and foot of the chair either simultaneously or independently. There is an integrated battery backup in the case of a power outage as well as a transformer that features a self-diagnostic system. A beautiful design and luxurious fabrics round out this high-end yet budget-friendly chair.
Recommended User Type:
Comfort and style complement one another perfectly in the Heritage Collection from Pride® Power Lift Recliners. With an array of plush fabrics to fit any décor and a superior design that provides exceptional strength, Heritage Collection delivers style and durability that will last for years to come. Pride’s Heritage Collection offers numerous standard features, superb comfort and quiet and smooth performance, all at a great value. In addition to the easy-access storage pockets, the Heritage also comes standard with a hand control featuring a USB charging port, allowing you to charge your mobile device from the comfort of your chair (USB controller not available with heat and massage).
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Lift Chair Collection||Heritage|
|Lift Chair Model||Heritage LC-558|
|User Height Range||5'4" - 6'0"|
|Recline Positions||Infinite, Lay Flat Position|
|Weight Capacity||325 Lbs.|
|Pride Heritage LC-558|
|User Height:||5'4" to 6'0"|
|Seat Width:||20.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||20.00 Inches|
|Heat and Massage Option:||None|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||26.00 Inches|
|Back Style:||Button (Traditional)|
|Back Angle Reclined:||170°|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No||Distance from Wall Needed:||19.00 Inches|
|Extended Footrest Available:||Standard|
|Weight Capacity:||325 Lbs.|
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Wood Frame
• Hand Control
• Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
• Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
• Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
• Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above. Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Commercial use, or use other than normal
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.