The Jazzy® Elite ES-1 offers a combination of great style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. The in-line, front-wheel drive design provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in tight spaces. Large front wheels offer extra absorption over obstacles and superb climbing capabilities combine with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily. The Jazzy Elite ES-1 handles various terrains with ease. The Jazzy Elite ES-1 delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style. In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Elite ES-1 excellent stability and maneuverability for solid performance indoors and out.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Jazzy Elite ES-1|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||JELITEES-1|
|Power Wheelchair Width at Wheels||22.75"|
|Power Wheelchair Length||34.75"|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Front Wheels||6" Solid Casters|
|Drive Wheel Size||9"|
|Rear Wheels||6" Solid Caster|
|Drivetrain||Two-Motor, In-Line, Front-Wheel Drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||21.50" - 23.50"|
|Powerchair Controller||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Type||12 volt, 35AH, U-1|
|Battery Weight||25 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3A|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||12.00 Miles|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||69 Lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||43 Lbs. (Comfort, High-Back)|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty on Frame, 13-Month Limited Warranty on Electronics;, 13-Month Limited Warranty on Drive Motors|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Charger Assembly
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.