Experience the beauty of lightweight travel with the Jazzy® Passport! This compact power chair folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport. With convenient storage the Jazzy® Passport makes traveling a breeze.
What Makes the Jazzy Passport Power Wheelchair Different:
This is the first folding power chair from Pride Mobility. At only 60 pounds total, this is Pride’s lightest weight power wheelchair. When folded, the Jazzy Passport folds to an easily manageable 31” tall, 16” deep, and 23.5” wide wheelchair. You can tote the chair when folded just as you would a piece of luggage. In addition to being an easy to transport power wheelchair, the Jazzy Passport has a very small turning radius of just 25.25” which is smaller than other folding power wheelchairs.
Recommended User Type:
The Pride Mobility Jazzy power wheelchair has an incredible turning radius. The Pride Jazzy Passport power wheelchair is safe for airline safety and meets requirements of the FAA and TSA for personal mobility devices to travel with. The removable lithium battery is placed in your carry on baggage and the rest of the will go in the bottom on the plane in a safe and secure area.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Jazzy® Passport|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||Jazzy Passport|
|Top Speed||3.50 Mph|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||8.75 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|User Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Pride Jazzy® Passport|
|Model Number:||Jazzy® Passport|
|Top Speed:||3.60 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||9.60 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||3.00" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||16.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||19.00"|
|Front Wheels:||8.00" Solid Caster|
|Rear Wheels:||12.00” Pneumatic Tires|
|Drive Wheels:||12.00” Pneumatic Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||23.60"|
|Seat Type:||Gray, Foam: 17.5” x 16.5”|
|Battery Weight:||7.00 Lbs (24V/18AH) Lithium Ion|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 2A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||53.00 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Not Coded for Medicare|
|Total Weight:||60 Lbs.|
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Charger Assembly
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the power chair.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.