The Jazzy® Sport 2 offers extra stability combined with front-wheel drive and in-line motor technology for a compact highly maneuverable package. Designed to deliver exceptional performance indoors and out. The Jazzy Sport 2 is the economical choice to meet your mobility needs without breaking the bank! This front wheel drive chair is stable and responsive, and the turning radius is 24.75 ". Flat-free 9" drive wheels and 6” rear solid casters provide a solid feel while 6” front anti tippers help smooth transitions and add safety.
What Makes the Jazzy® Sport 2 Power Wheelchair Different:
You’ll appreciate it’s practical features, like Jazzy Armour®- special guards which help protect your chair against daily wear and tear. The Jazzy Sport 2 motorized wheelchair is highly maneuverable and features a simple frame design and comfort seat. Experience America's #1 power chair. Designed to deliver exceptional performance indoors and out.
Recommended User Type:
The Pride Mobility Jazzy power wheelchair has an incredible turning radius. This Jazzy is fully equipped with a high back captain’s seat that swivels and reclines, height adjustable, flip up armrests and a joystick that can be mounted either right or left.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Jazzy Sport 2|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||JAZZYSPORT2|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||21.50" - 23.50"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||11.00 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Jazzy® Sport 2|
|Model Number:||Jazzy Sport 2|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||13.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||18.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||21.50"-23.50"|
|Front Wheels:||3.00" Solid Casters|
|Rear Wheels:||6.00" Solid Casters|
|Drive Wheels:||9.00" Solid Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||22.75"|
|Seat Type:||Captain's Chair|
|Battery Weight:||50.00 Lbs (U1/12V)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 3A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||69 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Not Coded for Medicare|
|Total Weight:||161 Lbs.|
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Charger Assembly
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.