The Jazzy Air® is a new era in power mobility. Whether at home, or out on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style. Elevate up to 10 inches in 16 seconds and enjoy face-to-face social engagements with this innovative and top of the line power chair.
• Weight capacity: 300 Lbs.
• Medicare Code: JAZZYAIR (K0899) Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC
The Jazzy Air features Active-Trac® Suspension which provides superior stability in both raised and lowered positions. At full elevation, the Air goes up to 3.5 mph, and 4 mph when fully lowered. It also has an impressive drive range of 15.29 miles with the standard U1 batteries, or an 18.4 mile drive range with the 40AH battery upgrade. With the ability to raise and lower the seat while you’re in motion, the Jazzy Air allows you to participate in the present. When the seat is fully elevated, you can enjoy conversations with your friends and loved ones face-to-face.
• Achieve 10"; of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
• Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the dedicated "Air" button or PG VR2 Joystick.
• Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.29 Miles|
|Drive Type||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Battery Type||12 volt, 35AH, U-1|
|Powerchair Controller||40A, PG VR2|
|Drive Wheel Size||10"|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|