Some people don’t want a scooter they have to take apart, they just want one that folds! If that’s you, then consider the Go-Go Folding Scooter. The 4-wheel design includes two front wheels placed close together, reducing the turning radius to only 32”. This makes the Go-Go Folding scooter nearly as maneuverable as most 3-wheel travel scooters, while keeping the added stability of 4 wheels, PLUS two additional anti-tipper on the sides for even greater security. It’s easy to operate, simple in design, and a breeze to travel with and store when not in use.
Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Go-Go® Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4 mph and a range per charge of up to 12.5 miles, the Go-Go Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride. It is a super portable space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk. The Go-Go Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Scooter Model||Go-Go Folding Scooter|
|Scooter Model Number||S19|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19.25" - 20.75"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||11.5 AH - 5.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||(Unit Does Not Disassemble)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||9.30 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Pride Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||9.30 Miles (12AH), 12.5 Miles (12AH Lithium)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||16.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||13.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||20.50"|
|Front Wheels:||1.5" Solid Tires|
|Rear Wheels:||2.00" x 8.00" Solid Tires|
|Drive Wheels:||2.00" x 8.00" Solid Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||19.00"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable 16.00” x 13.00”|
|Battery Weight:||18.00 Lbs. (12V/SLA), 5.00 Lbs. (11.5AH Lithium)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A (SLA), Off-Board, 2.5A (Lithium)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||51.00 Lbs. (Entire Scooter)|
|Medicare Code:||Not Coded for Medicare|
|Total Weight:||60 Lbs.|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.