The Oasis LC-380 by Pride Mobility is the first 3-position chair of the Oasis Collection. The LC-380 offers the same level of supreme comfort, durability, and style you've come to expect from the Oasis collection in one 3-position, Medium/Large hybrid model. Features like the easy-to-use hand control with USB charging port, industry-exclusive quad pocked design with dual side pockets, and gorgeous fabric options make the Oasis LC-380 truly stand out.
What Makes the Heritage LC-358 XXL Line 2-Position Different:
The LC-380 features an overstuffed biscuit-style back that comforts and supports the body while the contoured memory foam seat with pocketed coils offer the perfect combination of support and relaxation. The ottoman and footrest are also blanketed in 2" foam for added comfort, while a footrest extension comes standard. Matching headrest and armrest covers are included.
Recommended User Type:
Pride's Oasis Lift Chairs offer an array of fabrics to choose from and a superior design that provides exceptional strength. Pride's Oasis Collection Lift Chairs deliver style and durability that will last for years to come. In addition to the easy-access storage pockets, the Oasis also comes standard with a hand control featuring a USB charging port, allowing you to charge your mobile device from the comfort of your chair (USB controller not available with heat and massage).
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Lift Chair Collection||Oasis|
|Lift Chair Model||Oasis LC-380|
|User Height Range||5'4" - 6'0"|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
|Pride Oasis LC-380 3-Position Lift Chair|
|User Height:||5’4” to 6’0”|
|Chair Sizes:||Medium/Large Hybrid|
|Seat Width:||22.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||21.00 Inches|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Seat and Back - Massage with Heat Only Back|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||25.00 Inches|
|Overall Height:||41.00 Inches|
|Back Angle Reclined:||170°|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No||Distance from Wall Needed:||19.00 Inches|
|Extended Footrest Available:||Yes - Standard|
|Weight Capacity:||375 Lbs.|
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Wood Frame
• Hand Control
• Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
• Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
• Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
• Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above. Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Commercial use, or use other than normal
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.