Pride Infinity Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pride Oasis Collection LC-580i Infinite Position Lift Chair
The Infinity Collection Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position chair from Pride has been redesigned and now offers even more comfort and luxe details than before. The Oasis LC-580i now features pocketed coils for individualized support and a contoured, memory foam seat. Add to that a supportive overstuffed back, flexible no-sag back springs, plush padded armrests, and a fully padded chaise and you've got exceptional comfort. Since the LC-580i is an infinite position lift chair, you can move the backrest and leg rest independently or simultaneously for a seating experience that's tailored to you.
What Makes the Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position Different:
The Oasis LC-580i has a biscuit back design that actually has removable back filling - so you can adjust the filling to the perfect level of support for you, and even get custom lumbar support. The Oasis also features an industry-exclusive quad pocket design for extra storage. Two of the pockets are just below each armrest so you can easily access your remote, magazines, tablet, etc. In addition to the easy-access storage pockets, the Oasis also comes standard with a hand control featuring a USB charging port which allows you to charge your mobile device from the comfort of your chair.
Recommended User Type:
Pride's Oasis Lift Chairs offer an array of fabrics to choose from and a superior design that provides exceptional strength. Pride's Oasis Collection Lift Chairs deliver style and durability that will last for years to come. In addition to the easy-access storage pockets, the Oasis also comes standard with a hand control featuring a USB charging port, allowing you to charge your mobile device from the comfort of your chair (USB controller not available with heat and massage).
- Easy-to-Use Hand Control.
- Ultra Comfortable Overstuffed Back.
- Memory Foam Seating with Pocketed Coil Springs.
- Infinite-Position Sleep Recline, Zero Gravity, and Trendelenburg Positioning.
- Industry-First Hand Control with USB Charger Port (not available with Heat and Massage).
- Back Style: Biscuit/Bustle
- Weight Capacity: 375 Lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 130 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Pride Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position Lift Chair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- Your Pride Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. If you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
|Lift Chair Collection||Oasis|
|Lift Chair Model||Infinity Oasis LC-580I|
|User Height Range||5'4" - 6'0", 5'9" - 6'2"|
|Seat Width||20.00", 22.00"|
|Recline Positions||True Infinite-Position, Zero Gravity, Trendelenburg|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
|Pride Oasis LC-580i - Medium||Pride Oasis LC-580i - Large|
|User Height:||5'4" to 6'0"||5'9" to 6'2"|
|Seat Width:||20.00 Inches||22.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||20.00 Inches||22.00 Inches|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Seat and Back - Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back - Massage with Heat Only Back|
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.00"||21.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||26.00 Inches||29.00 Inches|
|Overall Height:||41.00 Inches||43.00 Inches|
|Back Angle Reclined:||170°||170°|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No||No||Distance from Wall Needed:||20.00 Inches||21.00 Inches|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No||No|
|Weight Capacity:||375 Lbs.||375 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Pride Infinity Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
(ELEGANCE, HERITAGE, NON-MEDICAL HOME DÉCOR SERIES [EXCEPT 158 AND 225], INFINITY, OASIS, AND SERENITY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Wood Frame
• Hand Control
• Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
• Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
• Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
• Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above. Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Commercial use, or use other than normal
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Infinity Oasis LC-580i Infinite Position Lift Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.