The Pursuit® XL PMV from Pride Mobility is a rugged and heavy duty scooter with great comfort and safety features. It features a 400 lb. weight capacity and Delta tiller with wraparound handles for easier handling. It has a full LED lighting package that includes turn signals and a headlight. The large 13" pneumatic tires and front and rear suspension create a smoother ride and better handling and outdoor performance. Engineered for powerful performance and exceptional style. The Pursuit® XL is an exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13” low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system. Standard luxury touches like an infinite adjustable wraparound delta tiller, high-back pillow top seat and LED lighting make it the perfect outdoor scooter
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Scooter Model||Pursuit® XL 4-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SC714|
|Front Tires||13.00" Pneumatic Tires|
|Rear TIres||13.00" Pneumatic|
|Top Speed||8.50 Mph|
|Overall Width of Scooter Base||27.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25" - 27.75"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||Group 24, 75 AH - 106 Lbs.|
|User Weight||400 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||205.50 Lbs. (Scooter base)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||20.00 Miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Braking System||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.