Pride Mobility Wrangler MV600 PMV Power Scooter
Outdoor adventures await! Pride's all new Wrangler MV600 is a beast just waiting to roar. Powerful and fast, the Wrangler is the ultimate outdoor mobility scooter. Featuring 7.7 Peak HP dual motors, Comfort-Trac Suspension, and large 14.5" tubeless pneumatic tires, the Wrangler can tackle any terrain with ease. The Wrangle’s Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) for both the front and rear wheels provides a smoother and more comfortable ride over rough surfaces and various terrain. The Wrangler has an aggressive look and is designed to perform just the way it looks. The Wrangler is great for walking trails, cruising around your property, or many places you’ve thought of going in your current scooter but knew it couldn’t.
- Front LED and Rear Proximity Sensors.
- CTS Suspension with Adjustable Shocks.
- Full Lighting Package that Includes Directional Signals and Lower Headlight.
- Large 14.5" Low-Profile, Pneumatic Tires for Excellent Outdoor Performance.
- Top Speed: 11.40 Mph.
- Drive Range: 18.60 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~370.00 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 219.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Wrangler MV600 PMV 4-Wheel Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Wrangler MV600 PMV has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
|Top Speed||11.40 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||219.00 Lbs. (Base)|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Scooter Model Number||MV600|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||28.00"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||Group 24, 75 AH - 106 Lbs.|
|User Weight||350 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||20.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Pride Mobility Wrangler MV600 PMV 4-Wheel Power Scooter
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Mobility Wrangler MV600 PMV 4-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Pride Mobility Wrangler MV600 PMV 4-Wheel Power Scooter
Pride's all new Wrangler MV600 is a beast just waiting to roar. Powerful and fast, the Wrangler is the ultimate outdoor mobility scooter.
- Delta tiller with Wraparound Handles.
- Optimal Traction for Outdoor Performance.
- Features Directional Signals and Large Lower Headlight for Pathway Illumination.
Book a Visit