Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Cruiser III is a great chair at a great price. Included in the price are swing-away footrests, adjustable seat depth and desk length flip-back, detachable armrests. It has tool free adjustable front riggings and 8" front casters that are adjustable in three positions. The Cruiser III's dual axles provide a quick and easy seat height adjustment for hemi height foot propelling and the composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. The front and rear wheel bearings are precision sealed for longevity and durability and the carbon steel frame with silver vein finish is lightweight and durable.
The Cruiser III Wheelchair with by Drive Medical, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings).
- Seat Sizes:16"-20"W x 16"D.
- Weight Capacity: 300 - 350 Lbs.
- Weight of Chair: 35 - 38 Lbs.
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Legrest Options||Swing Away, Elevating|
|Overall Width Open||24.00", 26.00", 28.00"|
|Medicare Code||K0003, K0006|
|Armrest Options||Flip Back, Height Adjustable|
|Seat Width||16.00", 18.00", 20.00"|
|Cruiser III 16"||Cruiser III 18"||Cruiser III 20"|
|Overall Width Open:||24.00 Inches||26.00 Inches||28.00 Inches|
|Overall Width Folded:||12.00"||12.00"||12.00"|
|Seat Width:||16.00 Inches||18.00 Inches||20.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||16.00 Inches||16.00 Inches||16.00 Inches|
|Armrest Height:||9.00 Inches||9.00 Inches||9.00 Inches|
|Armrest Options:||Flip Back Armrests||Flip Back Armrests||Flip Back Armrests|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||17.50 - 19.50 Inches||17.50 - 19.50 Inches||17.50 - 19.50 Inches|
|Overall Height:||35.00 Inches||35.00 Inches||35.00 Inches|
|Legrest Options:||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest|
|Angle Adjustable Back:||No||No||No||Weight Without Riggings:||35.00 Lbs.||36.00 Lbs.||38.00 Lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.||300 Lbs.||350 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.