Drive Medical Go-Lite Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
The Go-Lite Bariatric rolling walker from Drive Medical features 8" casters that are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. In addition to the 500 pound weight capacity, it also features a large 18" x 13" padded seat and comes with a basket.
The Go-Lite Bariatric Rollator by Drive Medical comes in an attractive red or blue finish. It is constructed from a strong, steel reinforced frame that supports 500 pounds and comes standard with a large, comfortable, soft padded, oversized seat with a large basket that is mounted underneath. The basket easily and securely transports personal items. The large, 8" caster wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use ensuring a smooth ride over most surfaces.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
- Strong Steel reinforced frame supports 500 pounds.
- Large 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Comes with large 21" (W) x 9" (D) x 6" (H) basket that can be mounted under seat.
- Product Dimensions: 30.5"(W) x 26.75"(L).
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Weight of Rollator: 26 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Drive Medical Go-Lite Bariatric Rollator Walker
|Product Weight||26 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Go-Lite Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Go-Lite Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Go-Lite Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
The Go-Lite Bariatric Rollator by Drive Medical is constructed from a strong, steel reinforced frame that supports 500 pounds.
- Large 18" x 13" padded seat.
- Adjustable height handle.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
Book a Visit