Drive Medical Nitro DLX Rollator Walker
The sleek, handsomely-styled Nitro DLX rollator by Drive Medical is the ultimate in comfort and stability for your on-the-go lifestyle. The Nitro DLX is available in two unique color choices, Champagne and Blue, to allow you to stand out in style. The 10" front casters allow for excellent steering and rolling comfort, while the cross-brace design provides the ability for side-to-side folding and added stability.
Easily folding with one hand, the Nitro DLX becomes ultra-compact for storage, and the lightweight frame means it can be easily lifted into a vehicle for transport. Precision handle & back height adjustments can be made with unique tool-free push button & thumb screw design, allowing you to customize as needed while out & about. In addition, the Nitro DLX features a handsome, removable storage bag for your personal belongings, with a unique attachment to keep the bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
- Lightweight 22-pound frame.
- Designed for superior handling & control in tight spaces.
- Comfortable firm foam seating surface and adjustable handle & back height.
- Handsome, removable deluxe zippered storage bag.
- Product Dimensions: 24"(W) x 28.00"(L).
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Weight of Rollator: 22 Lbs.
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Nitro DLX Rollator Walker
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Nitro DLX Rollator Walker
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Nitro DLX Rollator Walker
Introducing the NEW Nitro DLX Rolling Walker from Drive Medical! This 4-wheel walker features an attractive Euro-style design with a firm foam seat which can be separated to allow the unit to fold.
- Height adjustments: 33.5" - 38.5".
- Attractive Euro-style design with firm foam seat.
- Features large 10" front wheels and 7" back wheels for excellent steering.
Book a Visit