Drive Medical Nitro Elite CF Luxury Rollator
Wherever you go, go in style with the Nitro Elite Carbon Fiber Rollator from Drive! This unique design features a lightweight carbon fiber frame that weighs only 12 lbs. Your rollator will give you the support you need without being a bulky addition to your daily life. A conspicuous brake cable is built inside the frame so you won't have messy wires hanging out to trip on or get caught.
This convenient rollator glides on large 10" front casters that can be easily steered and controlled, along with a new caster fork design that allows for additional turning radius control. You will also be able to take advantage of a plush seat, removable storage bag that can stay in place even when your rollator is folded up, and handles that can be easily adjusted with the simple touch of a button. When you're not using you Nitro Elite CF Rollator, a stable cross-brace allows you to easily fold it up and store it out of the way.
- Lightweight 12 lb carbon fiber frame.
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Opulent and removable zippered storage bag.
- Product Dimensions: 23"(W) x 27.75"(L).
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Weight of Rollator: 12 Lbs.
Warranty Information for the Nitro Elite CF Luxury Rollator
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Nitro Elite CF Luxury Rollator
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Nitro Elite CF Luxury Rollator
The Nitro Euro CF Rollator by Drive Medical is the most Luxurious and Opulent rollator available to the public.
- Large 10" front wheels.
- Attractive Euro-style design.
- Frame weighs only 12 lbs for powerful performance with swift and effortless mobility.
Book a Visit