Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker
Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker
The uniquely shaped Nitro rolling walker by Drive Medical is an ideal companion for indoor/outdoor walks. The Nitro comes is 3 frames sizes; Standard, Petite, and Tall. Easy steering is achieved from the larger front wheels, and the castor fork design promotes tight turns in indoor spaces. The brake cable is safely housed inside the frame, keeping the body line clean and attractive. The artsy Euro-styling of the Nitro compliment its smart features: Its seat is durable and comfortable and for a perfect fit, there’s no need to break out the toolbox. The back height is lowered and raised using a tool-free thumb screw and the handle height adjusts with a simple push of a button.
The Nitro Rollator is also easy for transport due to its frame which can be folded up with one hand and a durable fold-up handle built in to the seat. The Nitro Euro Style Rollator is perfect for anyone who wants a convenient four wheel rollator that operates virtually anywhere.
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Large 10" front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use.
- Product Dimensions: 23"(W) x 27.75"(L).
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Weight of Mattress: 17.5 Lbs.
|Nitro Euro Petite||Nitro Euro Standard||Nitro Euro Tall|
|Product Dimensions:||23"(W) x 27.75"(L)||23"(W) x 27.75"(L)||23"(W) x 27.75"(L)|
|Recommended User Height:||5'2" & Below.||5'6" to 6'1".||6'0" to 6'6".||Seat Height:||18.00 Inches||20.50 Inches||23.60 Inches|
|Overall Width:||23.00 Inches.||23.00 Inches.||23.00 Inches.|
|Handle Height:||28.00" to 31.00"||33.50" to 38.25"||36.00" to 41.00"|
|Seat Width:||18.00 Inches||18.00 Inches||18.00 Inches|
|Folded Depth:||14.00 Inches||14.00 Inches||14.00 Inches|
|Wheel Size:||10.00 Inches||10.00 Inches||10.00 Inches|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.||300 Lbs.||300 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.