Drive Medical Poly-Fly Hybrid Transport Manual Wheelchair
Drive Medical Poly-Fly Hybrid Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
The Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair/Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick release 24" wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with wheelchair and one for use with transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy to clean nylon upholstery, swing away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops and 8" caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.
- Available in 16", 18", and 20" seat widths.
- Swing-away footrests and anti-tippers standard.
- Back folds for ease of storage.
- Includes both 24" (detachable) and 8" rear wheels and quick release axles.
- Seat Sizes:16"-20"W x 16"D.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs.
- Weight of Chair: 34 - 37 Lbs.
|User Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Legrest Options||Swing Away, Elevating|
|Overall Width Open||24.00", 26.00", 28.00"|
|Medicare Code||K0003, K0006|
|Armrest Options||Flip Back, Height Adjustable|
|Seat Width||16.00", 18.00", 20.00"|
|Cruiser III 16"||Cruiser III 18"||Cruiser III 20"|
|Overall Width Open:||24.00 Inches||26.00 Inches||28.00 Inches|
|Overall Width Folded:||12.00"||12.00"||12.00"|
|Seat Width:||16.00 Inches||18.00 Inches||20.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||16.00 Inches||16.00 Inches||16.00 Inches|
|Armrest Height:||9.00 Inches||9.00 Inches||9.00 Inches|
|Armrest Options:||Flip Back Armrests||Flip Back Armrests||Flip Back Armrests|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||17.50 - 19.50 Inches||17.50 - 19.50 Inches||17.50 - 19.50 Inches|
|Overall Height:||35.00 Inches||35.00 Inches||35.00 Inches|
|Legrest Options:||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest||Swing-Away, Elevating Legrest|
|Angle Adjustable Back:||No||No||No||Weight Without Riggings:||35.00 Lbs.||36.00 Lbs.||38.00 Lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.||300 Lbs.||350 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Poly-Fly Hybrid Transport Manual Wheelchair
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Poly-Fly Hybrid Transport Manual Wheelchair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.