Drive Titan AXS Power Wheelchair
The Titan AXS also has clean yet rugged styling that will match your attitude whether you are looking for a night out, navigating the outdoors, or enjoying a quiet evening indoors with friends or family. The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a mid-wheel drive chair that can be used both indoors and out. The 10" drive wheels allow for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling. The Captain Seat is height adjustable, reclines, swivels in 45 degree increments and has a height adjustable headrest.
What Makes the Drive Titan AXS Power Wheelchair Different:
A 20” turning radius makes this one of the most maneuverable power wheelchairs in the full size category. The Titan AXS can accommodate a wide range of body types with seven seat size combinations featuring widths and depths ranging from 16" to 20". The Titan AXS has a very stylish appearance which can be enhanced with your choice of interchangeable red and blue panels so you can look good while navigating in this nimble mid-wheel drive power chair from Drive Medical.
Recommended User Type:
The Titan AXS also has clean yet rugged styling that will match your attitude whether you are looking for a night out, navigating the outdoors, or enjoying a quiet evening indoors with friends or family.
- Interchangeable Color Panels in Red and Blue Included.
- Programmable Controller with Bluetooth Electronics.
- Maximum Performance, Extremely Efficient Motor Package.
- Padded, Contoured Armrests with Height, Width and Angle Adjustment.
- Captain’s Seat, Available in 4 Different Width and Depth Combinations.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 15.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~171 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 87.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Drive Titan AXS Power Wheelchair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Drive Titan AXS has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Titan AXS|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||TITANAXS|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20.75" to 21.75"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.00 Miles|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Titan AXS
14 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Drive Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For fourteen (14) months from the date of purchase, Drive will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty. Drive Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Drive Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Drive Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Drive
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Drive Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motors.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Titan AXS Power Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Drive Medical Titan AXS Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair
The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a mid-wheel drive chair that can be used both indoors and out.
- Height Adjustable, Reclining, Swivel Captain's Seat with an Adjustable Headrest.
- Interchangeable Color Panels in Red or Blue.
- Uni-frame Construction.
Book a Visit