The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a front-wheel drive chair that can be used both indoors and out. The 10" drive wheels allow for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling. The Captain Seat is height adjustable with a fold-down back rest and features deep contours, hip guides and leg troughs for better comfort and positioning.
• Weight capacity: 300 Lbs.
• Medicare Code: Titan X16 (K0816)
• Medicare Code: Titan X22 (K0822)
• Medicare Code: Titan X23 (K0823)
The Titan is made using a Uni-frame construction. This design has fewer moving parts and provides a solid base with better strength, frame durability and performance. Several seat styles from which to choose include the high back captains seat in 18” or 20” widths, an 18” low-back seat, or even a 20” rehab pan-style seat to be used with a wheelchair cushion.
• Includes interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
• Available with 16”, 18”, 20” and 22” wide Captain’s Seat.
• Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest.
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical Products|
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Front Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Battery Type||12 volt, 35AH, U-1|
|Powerchair Controller||40A, Dynamic Shark|
|Drive Wheel Size||10"|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Medicare Code||K0816, K0821, K0822, K0823|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|