Drive Medical Travelite Transport Chair w/ Bag
Drive Medical Travelite Transport Chair with Bag
Drive Medical's Travelite is the perfect mobility solution for anyone continuously on the go and in need of an easy and efficient method for storing their wheelchair while travelling. The chair comes with a compact carry bag, which encases the folded Travelite safely and securely, enabling users to transport the chair in cars, buses, trains, and more.
This wheelchair can be used both indoors and outdoors on forgiving terrain, with a convenient step for the attendant to lift the chair over obstacles. This transport chair gives you the freedom to go, with the added convenience of folding up to a manageable size.
- Weighs only 20 Lbs.
- Comes with a compact travel bag.
- Folds easily for convenient transport.
- Padded, full-length fixed armrests.
- Seat Sizes: 19"W x 16"D.
- HCPCS: E1038
- Weight of Chair: 19 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
|User Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Legrest Options||Swing Away|
|Overall Width Open||22.00"|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Armrest Options||Fixed Height|
|Product Name:||Travelite Transport Chair with Bag|
|Seat Depth:||18.00 Inches|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Desk Length|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||19.00 Inches|
|Angle Adjustable Back:||No||Weight Without Riggings:||19.00 Lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Drive Medical Travelite Transport Chair with Bag
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
DRIVE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Drive Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Drive Medical Travelite Transport Chair with Bag
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.