Golden Technologies Comforter PR-531 Small/Junior Petite 3-Position Lift Chair
The Comforter Series PR-531 3-Position lift chair is the perfect choice when comfort in a smaller space is the priority. The full chaise lounge styling offers comfort from head to foot, with added safety of eliminating the space between the end of the seat and the top of the footrest. Maple frame is reinforced and double-doweled. Add to that the Golden Lifetime Warranty and you are assured trouble-free ownership.
What Makes the PR-531 Small/Junior Petite 3-Position Lift Chair:
Because one size does not always fit all, the Comforter's smaller size, in Petite Junior and Small, will provide the perfect fit. These lift chairs are ideal for smaller individuals for whom regular lift chairs are too deep. These models can accommodate individuals up to 300 lbs and are featured with special "grip rite" armrests.
Recommended User Type:
A wide variety of fabric choices and a generous selection of colors allow for flexible decorating options. The hand-stuffed backrest is wonderfully padded and ultra soft, embracing you in comfort. The Comforter has excellent leg extension capability and is finely crafted for stylish stability.
- Full "Napper" Position.
- Available in Junior Petite and Small.
- Seat Size Ranges from 19"-20"W x 18.5"-19.5"D.
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort.
- Back Style: Split/Seam
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 125 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Golden Technologies PR-531 Small/Junior Petite 3-Position Lift Chair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- Your Golden Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. If you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
Other sizes are available. Click to view:
|Lift Chair Collection||Comforter Series|
|Seat Width||19.00", 20.00"|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Comforter PR-531 3-Position Lift Chair
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. The Capri is limited to six months, The Space Saver is limited to one year, parts and labor on the lift frame, recline mechanism and wood frame.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri and Space Saver chairs are limited to 1 year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri, Monarch and Monarch Plus, which are limited to 6 months.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following prorated basis. Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price. Year 5 earns a 25% discount. Year 6 a 15% discount and year 7 a 5% discount. By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00.
GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination and / or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chairs and / or parts or components. Capri, Monarch, Monarch Plus and Space Saver are excluded from this portion of the warranty.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES &WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Golden Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Comforter PR-531 3-Position Lift Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics, Tall Upgrade, and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Golden Technologies Comforter Small/Petite Junior PR-531 3-Position Lift Chair
All of the great features of the Comforter line for users under 5'3".
- Full "Napper" Position.
- Available in Junior Petite and Small.
- Seat size ranges from 19"-20"W x 18.5"-19.5"D.
Book a Visit