Golden Cloud PR-510 Zero Gravity with MaxiComfort
The Golden Tech Cloud with MaxiComfort lift chair features Golden's unique Zero Gravity positioning and is an extremely comfortable chair. The Zero Gravity positioning was developed by NASA and Golden has incorporated it into their MaxiComfort line of chairs. The seat raises at the same time the chair reclines to stretch your lower back and you can also recline far enough so that your feet are above your heart to reduce swelling in your legs, ankles and feet. This position is great for anyone with lower back pain and circulatory issues.
What Makes the PR-510 Zero Gravity with MaxiComfort Different:
You won't find a more comfortable and rejuvenating chair! The hybrid sized chair features over-stuffed biscuit back, unique chaise pad, and expansive armrests surround you in style. The Cloud with MaxiComfort chair also provides the ultimate stretch of your entire back, called the Trendelenburg position. This position raises one's feet above the head to increase blood flow which can be therapeutic for circulatory conditions.
Recommended User Type:
Its many health benefits include achieving a back angle that is similar to standing, putting less pressure on the spine and reducing spinal muscle fatigue. All MaxiComfort chairs from Golden feature one-of-a-kind programmable hand controls, allowing you to save your favorite position for later. Each chair comes with a pre-programmed position that you can change to fit to your comfort.
- Hybrid Seat Sizes.
- Float in Zero Gravity relaxation.
- MaxiComfort Zero Gravity Positioning.
- Auto-Flex Lumbar Support Option Available (Medium/Large Only).
- Contains a Battery Backup System Designed to Help in the Event of a Power Outage.
- Back Style: Biscuit/Bustle
- Weight Capacity: 375 Lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 125 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Golden Technologies Cloud PR-510 with Twilight MaxiComfort
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- Your Golden Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. If you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
|Lift Chair Collection||Comforter Series|
|Lift Chair Model||Cloud PR-510|
|User Height Range||N/A|
|Seat Width||18.00", 20.00"|
|Recline Positions||Zero Gravity, Trendelenburg, Infinite|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Cloud PR 510 with MaxiComfort Lift Chair
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. The Capri is limited to six months, The Space Saver is limited to one year, parts and labor on the lift frame, recline mechanism and wood frame.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri and Space Saver chairs are limited to 1 year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri, Monarch and Monarch Plus, which are limited to 6 months.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following prorated basis. Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price. Year 5 earns a 25% discount. Year 6 a 15% discount and year 7 a 5% discount. By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00.
GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination and / or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chairs and / or parts or components. Capri, Monarch, Monarch Plus and Space Saver are excluded from this portion of the warranty.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES &WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Golden Technologies
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Cloud PR 510 with MaxiComfort Lift Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics, Tall Upgrade, and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Golden Tech Cloud PR-510 with MaxiComfort
Golden's most comfortable chair featuring an oversized, overstuffed back for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Float in Zero Gravity relaxation.
- A whole new experience in seating comfort.
- Hybrid Seat Sizes.
Book a Visit