Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker
Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker
The Medline Basic Rollator features loop style, handbrakes that can be push down to lock and pulled up to release the brakes. It also has a padded seat and additional padding over the front bar for back support while resting. This walker can fold to condense for storage, includes a basket for storage, and weighs 14 Lbs.
- Height-adjustable arms for a custom fit.
- 6" front & rear casters allow excellent steering and rolling comfort.
- Easy-to-use loop-style brakes; push down to lock, pull up to release.
- Folding design for compact storage.
- Recommended User Height: 5'5" to 6'4"
- Weight of Rollator: 14 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker
|Product Weight||14 Lbs.|
|Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker|
|Product Dimensions:||24"(W) x 27.75"(L)|
|Recommended User Height:||5'5" to 6'4".||Seat Height:||21.00 Inches|
|Overall Width:||24.00 Inches.|
|Handle Height:||31.00" to 35.00"|
|Seat Width:||12.00 Inches|
|Folded Depth:||14.00 Inches|
|Wheel Size:||6.00 Inches|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer's Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer's Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
MEDLINE LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
MEDLINE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE..
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Medline
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Medline Basic Alumnium Rollator Walker
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.