Medline Empower Rollator Walker
Stay active and independent with this deluxe Empower Rollator by Medline. With a streamlined, European-style design and solid construction, the Empower Rollator gets you where you need to go with ease. This rollator comes packed with features and accessories, adding convenience and functionality. The backrest flips from front to back, allowing you to seat yourself from either side, while the removable storage tote, tray organizer and folding cup holder ensure you bring whatever you need for your day out on the town. Reflective tape helps you stay visible and safe when going for an evening stroll through the park or your community.
A unique feature of the Empower Rollator is the yellow adjustment points. These bright knobs are easy to see, allowing you to make quick and simple adjustments without the hassle. The extra wide memory foam seat ensures that you stay completely comfortable while sitting. When not in use, the Empower Rollator can fold completely flat, making it easy to tote around or store in a closet or back seat of your car. The Empower Rollator comes in two attractive finished: blue and black.
- Padded backrest flips forward and backward enabling the user to sit comfortably on either side.
- Seat flips up to allow user to stand or walk inside the rollator.
- Folds completely flat for easy storage and transport.
- Features easy-to-identify yellow adjustment points, folding cup holder, memory foam seat and neoprene storage bag.
- Recommended User Height: 5'4" to 6'0"
- Weight of Rollator: 17 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
Warranty Information for the Medline Empower Rollator Walker
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer's Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer's Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
MEDLINE LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
MEDLINE, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE..
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Medline
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Medline Empower Rollator Walker
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Medline Empower Rollator Walker
Stay active and independent with this deluxe Empower Rollator by Medline. With a streamlined, European-style design and solid construction, the Empower Rollator gets you where you need to go with ease.
- Padded backrest flips for front or rear seating.
- Yellow adjustment knobs are easy to find and use.
- Folds completely flat for ideal portability and storage.
Book a Visit