Medline MedLite Low Full Electric Hospital Bed
Medline MedLite Full Electric Hospital Bed
The MedLite Low Full- Electric Bed values safety with a low height range and recessed headspring supports and foot assembly that help to reduce the chance of pinching and injuries. The Medlite Low Bed has more strength and support with a reinforced steel plate positioned in the middle of the frame, helping to ensure durability and performance for years to come.
The MedLite Low Full- Electric Bed can be lowered to 9.5" off the floor helping to minimize the possibility of injuries for patients who are at risk of falling out of bed. All A to Z Medical Equipment deliveries include white glove set-up service. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Remote with large buttons.
- Painted frame is strong, chip and scratch-resistant.
- Can be lowered to 9.5" from the floor.
- Bed Height Range: 9.50"-22.50"
- Bed Dimensions: 36.00"W x 80.00"L
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Weight of Bed: 145 Lbs.
|Product Weight||145 Lbs.|
|Bed Height Range||9.50" - 22.50"|
|Hospital Bed Length||36.00"W x 88.00"L|
|Mattress Size||36.00" x 80.00"|
|User Weight||450 Lbs.|
|Medline MedLite Low Full Electric Hospital Bed|
|Bed Height:||9.50" - 22.50"|
|Unit Dimensions :||36.00"(W) x 80.00(L)|
|Mattress Type:||Foam, Therapeutic Support, Inner Spring|
|Weight Capacity:||450 Lbs.|
|Product Weight:||~145.00 Lbs.|
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Medline MedLite Low Full Electric Bed
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty parts.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.