The Atlantis Heavy Duty Power Chair by Merits Health gives you the durability and comfort of a standard power chair with the added benefits of heavy duty construction and design. With a 31.5-inch turning radius, 12-inch drive wheels and a high-powered motor, the Atlantis Heavy Duty Power Chair will get you where you need to go with ease.
• Weight capacity: 600 Lbs.
• Medicare Code: P710-2VHD C (K0827)
• Medicare Code: P710-2VHD S (K0826)
The Atlantis Heavy Duty Power Chair was designed with user enjoyment in mind. The high-back Captain’s Seat and padded armrests comfortably seat up to 600-pounds, ensuring a pleasant ride. The 12-inch drive wheels and 9-inch casters combined with the 3 inches of ground clearance let you easily maneuver over small obstacles while driving around town. The Atlantis’ high-powered in-line motors give you enough power to climb a 10-degree ramp, your driveway or even an uphill sidewalk.
• Super heavy-duty power wheelchair with unique and prominent design.
• Super high power in-line motors help riders negotiate 10° uphill ramps easily.
• Four seat posts provide more stable and a durable structure for the frame.
|Manufacturer||Merits Health Products|
|Top Speed||5.00 Mph|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||32.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width||22", 24"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Battery Type||12 volt, 70 AH, Group 24|
|Powerchair Controller||60A, Dynamic Shark|
|Drive Wheel Size||12"|
|Braking System||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
|Medicare Code||K0826, K0827|
|User Weight||600 Lbs.|