Merits Health P301 Gemini Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
Merits P301 Gemini Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
The Gemini heavy duty powerchair by Merits Health seamlessly combines comfort with functionality. With highly adjustable features, a unique suspension system, and excellent maneuverability, this chair is ready to perform while keeping you comfortable. The Gemini is designed to be highly adaptable, so whether you’re using it at home or roaming about town, this chair is up to the challenge. The Gemini navigates obstacles with ease. It has a tight, 21 inch turning radius that’s perfect for getting around small spaces so it’s ideal for indoor use. If you’re tackling more rugged terrain, you can rest easy; the Gemini has an impressive 4 inch ground clearance, a ten degree incline rating, large 14 inch foam-filled drive tires, and a suspension system to get you through any situation.
- Adjustable 22" wide captain seat with reclining back - power seat elevation available!
- Unique suspension system and high-density foam seat provide a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The sophisticated controller coupled with 14" aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability.
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions.
- Top Speed: 5.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 20.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~242 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Merits Health P710 Atlantis Power Chair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The P301 Gemini has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||5.00 Mph|
|Medicare Code||K0824, K0825|
|User Weight||450 Lbs.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Gemini|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||P301|
|Seat Width||20", 22"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||22.00" - 23.20"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||20.00 Miles|
|Merits Gemini P310||Merits Gemini P310 w Seat Lift|
|Model Number:||Merits Gemini P310||Merits Gemini P301-11|
|Top Speed:||5.00 Mph.||5.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||20.00 Miles||20.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||450 Lbs.||350 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||4.00" at Motor||4.00" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||10°||10°|
|Standard Seat Width:||22.00"||20.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||20.00"||20.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||22.00"-24.00"||24.00"-29.00"|
|Front Wheels:||9.00" Foam Filled Fires||9.00" Foam Filled Fires|
|Rear Wheels:||14.00" Foam Filled Fires||14.00" Foam Filled Fires|
|Drive Wheels:||14.00" Foam Filled Fires||14.00" Foam Filled Fires|
|Overall Width of Base:||24.00"||24.00"|
|Seat Type:||Captain's Chair||Captain's Chair|
|Battery Weight:||74.00 Lbs (12V/22NF(50AH))||74.00 Lbs (12V/22NF(50AH))|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 5A||Off-board, 5A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||126 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)||232 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0830/K0831)|
|Total Weight:||242 Lbs.||350 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Merits P301 Gemini
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/arm-pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings. Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Merits Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Merits
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Merits Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Merits
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Merits Health P301 Gemini Power Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.