The Merits Health P101 Power Wheelchair
The Merits Health P101 Power Wheelchair is a folding power chair for up to 300 lbs with seating in 16" and 18" widths. The P101 Power Wheelchair is a supportive folding power wheelchair that has been designed to make it easier to get around in or outdoors while traveling.
The Merits P101 goes 4 Mph. and lasts as long as 18 miles before each full charge The P101 Folding power wheelchair has a turning at a radius of 23” on 12.5” rear and 8” foam filled tires in front.
- 23" turning radius allows the chair to be used in very confined spaces.
- Adjustable height flip-up armrests, swing away footrests and optional legrests enable close access to objects.
- Lightweight and foldable for easy handling, storage and transportation.
- Swingaway controller bracket.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 18.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~150 Lbs.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Seat Width||16", 18"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||18.00 Miles18.00 Miles|
Warranty Information for the Merits P101 Travel-Ease
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/arm-pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings. Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Merits Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Merits
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Merits Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Merits
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Merits Health P101 Travel-Ease Power Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Merits Health P101 Travel-Ease Power Wheelchair
The Merits P101 can be folded to a neat and compact size within minutes.
- Adjustable height, flip-back arms.
- Swingaway footrests.
- Foam filled Flat-Free tires.
Book a Visit