Merits P327 Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
The Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Chair was designed with durability and comfort in mind. The full front and rear suspension and 12-inch pneumatic drive wheels give you a smooth ride while easily negotiating different types of terrain. The 22-inch wide Captain’s Seat with a semi-reclining backrest ensures you stay supported and comfortable while driving up to 20 miles in a single charge.
What Makes the P327 Vision Super Power Wheelchair Different:
Maneuverability and drivability are not compromised by the Vision Super’s heavy duty construction. The mid-wheel power chair features a tight, 20.7-inch turning radius, allowing you to maneuver in smaller spaces with ease. The dual in-line motors of the Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Chair ensure enhanced torque, efficiency and performance.
Recommended User Type:
The P327 Vision Super is a great option if you're looking to purchase a durable heavy duty electric wheelchair.
- Intelligent, Regenerative, Electromagnetic Brakes.
- Four-Post Seat Construction Provides Durable Support to Frame.
- Maximum Performance, Extremely Efficient Motor Package.
- Real mid-wheel drive design for tight space maneuverability.
- 12" Knobby Tires and Optimum Weight Distribution Provide Superior Traction.
- Top Speed: 5.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 20.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~243 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 121.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Merits P327 Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Merits P327 Vision Super has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||5.00 Mph|
|Medicare Code||K0824, K0825|
|User Weight||450 Lbs.|
|Seat Width||22", 24"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||22.00" - 23.20"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||20.00 Miles|
Warranty Information for the Vision Super Heavy Duty
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/arm-pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings. Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Merits Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Merits
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Merits Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Merits
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Merits Health Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 55% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Merits Health P327 Heavy Duty Vision Super Power Wheelchair
The Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Chair by Merits Health brings the convenient and tight maneuvering of a mid-wheel power chair to a heavy duty power chair.
- Optional seat elevator for 10" of lift *reduces weight capacity to 400 Lbs.
- Real mid-wheel drive design for tight space maneuverability.
- Mid-wheel, highly maneuverable driving.
Book a Visit