The Merits P320 has an 18"W x 16"D swivel seat, flip up armrests, headrest and flip-up foot plate. The P320 comes with batteries and runs up to 4.5 mph. The small footprint is perfect for getting around indoors, but don't be fooled, it's outdoor performance is second to none. The P320 has an excellent torque-range for consistent pulling no matter what the terrain does.
• Weight capacity: 300 Lbs.
• Medicare Code: P312-2S C (K0830)
• Medicare Code: P312-2S S (K0831)
The Junior Compact Power Chair is ideal for a supplementary chair for when you are on-the-go. Its smaller scale and ability to be disassembled for portability make it perfect for hauling around town. Not only is this chair smaller in stature, it also has excellent maneuverability, with a turning radius of just 23". Whether you're squeezing between aisles or motoring around hallways, the compact Junior is up to the challenge.
• Lightweight and easy to disassemble for handling, storage and transportation.
• Stylish and compact rear wheel drive model with 10" drive wheels and alloy rims.
• Lower seat height which facilitates transfers and makes it the most stable unit in its class.
|Manufacturer||Merits Health Products|
|Top Speed||4.50 Mph|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||12.50 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Battery Type||12 volt, 27AH, U-1|
|Powerchair Controller||40A, PG VR2|
|Drive Wheel Size||9"|
|Braking System||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
|Medicare Code||K0822, K0823|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|