Nova Mighty Mack Heavy Duty Rolling Walker
Nova Mighty Mack Heavy Duty Rolling Walker
The Mighty Mack is the most Heavy Duty rolling walker that is functional for the user. The Mighty Mack supports up to a 600 lb. weight capacity, but still fits through doorways and into cars to give the user indoor and outdoor independence. The Mighty Mack has the signature extra wide (20") oversized padded seat. Heavy-duty bearings and 8" solid wheels provide added security and support.
- Supports up to a 600 lb. weight capacity.
- Self-threading height adjustment knobs.
- 8" wheels are great for outdoor use.
- Oversized padded seat is 2" to 3" wider then conventional walkers.
- Recommended User Height: 5'5" to 6'0"
- Folded Depth: 11.50"
- Wheel Size: 8.00 In.
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
- Weight of Rollator: 24.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Nova Mighty Mack Heavy Duty Rolling Walker
|Product Weight||24 Lbs.|
|Mighty Mack Heavy Duty|
|Product Dimensions:||28.75"(W) x 25.75"(L)|
|Product Dimensions When Folded:||28.75"(W) x 37.00"(L) x 18.50"(D)|
|Recommended User Height:||5'5" to 6'0"||Seat Height:||22.00 Inches|
|Overall Width:||27.75 Inches.|
|Handle Height:||30.25″ – 36.25″|
|Width Between Handlebars:||20.50 Inches|
|Seat Width:||20.00 Inches|
|Seat Depth:||13.75 Inches|
|Folded Depth:||11.50 Inches|
|Wheel Size:||8.00 Inches|
|Weight Capacity:||600 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Nova Mighty Mack Heavy Duty Rolling Walker
For warranty claims with your product, call our expert customer service representatives, and we will arrange to have the replacement parts sent. A to Z Medical is an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for all products in our store. If you need on-site service, please call to arrange a visit from our Manufacturer’s Approved Service Center. Service calls are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty, and have a minimum charge of $50.00 within the first year of purchase. All equipment purchased from other vendors, 3rd party, or outside of the one year mark from our store are serviced at a minimum of $85.00
NOVA WALKER LIMITED LIFETIME WHEELCHAIR WARRANTY
Nova, through its authorized distributor / service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
The manufacturer warranty covers the walker for defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the walker. If you have a problem with your walker, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives and they will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. The warranty applies to parts or replacement only, and does not cover the cost of labor or shipping.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES & WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Lifetime: Cable, Weld
60 Days: All Other Wearable Parts
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, Exceeding Weight Capacity or storage
• Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
• Improper operation, maintenance, Labor, Service Calls, Shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by NovaJoy
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Nova Mighty Mack Heavy Duty Rolling Walker
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.