Pride Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The compact design of the Go-Go Sport® allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance. Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage The Go-Go Sport combines travel scooter take-apart convenience with the longer frame and roomier feel that so many riders are looking for. Super features include powerful 18 AH batteries for a 12.7 mile max range and a 325 lb weight capacity. Easy Feather-Touch disassembly lets you transport your scooter in 5 easy pieces the heaviest piece weighs only 35 Lbs and fits in the back of most cars.
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability.
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Top Speed: 4.70 Mph.
- Drive Range: 12.70 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 325 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~120 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 35.9 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Go-Go Sport Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Go-Go Elite Traveller has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
|Top Speed||4.70 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||35.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Scooter Model||Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SC73|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.50" - 22.00"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 AH - 29.50 Lbs.|
|User Weight||325 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||12.70 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Warranty for the Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Pride Mobility Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Go-Go® Sport delivers high-performance and convenience on-the-go portability with its 325 Lbs. weight capacity
- Port Conveniently Located Charger on Tiller
- Standard 18AH battery pack
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
Book a Visit