Pride Heritage Collection LC-358 XL Line 3-Position Lift Chair
The Pride Heritage Line LC-358 XL 3-Position Heavy Duty Lift Chair is a Bariatric chair that provides unmatched comfort for patients needing some extra room. The LC-358XL is deigned for individuals weighing up to 500 Lbs., features a seat width of 26 Inches, and sports a high-density Reflex Foam in the seat and chaise pad for excellent durability and heavy-duty lift frame to provide comfort and high performance for years to come. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
What Makes the LC-358 XL Line 3-Position Different:
Equipped with a Dual Motor Sync system, superior design is coupled with exceptional strength. The LC-358XL now features a system which works to continually keep the two motors aligned, continuing operation without interruption. A wide variety of fabric options that make decorating a breeze. This plush and welcoming chair provides not only a contemporary appeal but is finely crafted with durable and long-lasting components. The lift actuator is heavy-duty without sacrificing a quiet and smooth operation.
Recommended User Type:
Pride's Heritage Lift Chairs offer an array of fabrics to choose from and a superior design that provides exceptional strength. Pride's Heritage Collection Lift Chairs deliver style and durability that will last for years to come. In addition to the easy-access storage pockets, the Heritage also comes standard with a hand control featuring a USB charging port, allowing you to charge your mobile device from the comfort of your chair (USB controller not available with heat and massage).
FDA Class II Medical Device*
- Seat Size: 26"W x 22"D.
- Fiber-Filled, Removable Back for Added Comfort.
- Integrated Battery Backup in Case of Power Failure.
- New Dual-Motor Sync System Keeps Motors Aligned.
- Industry-First Hand Control with USB Charger Port (not available with Heat and Massage).
- Back Style: Button (Traditional)
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 159 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Pride Heritage LC-358 XL Line 3-Position Lift Chair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- Your Pride Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. If you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
|Lift Chair Collection
|Lift Chair Model
|User Height Range
|5'6" - 6'1"
Warranty Information for the Pride Heritage XL LC-358 Line 3-Position Lift Chair
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
(ELEGANCE, HERITAGE, NON-MEDICAL HOME DÉCOR SERIES [EXCEPT 158 AND 225], INFINITY, OASIS, AND SERENITY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Wood Frame
• Hand Control
• Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
• Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
• Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
• Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above. Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Commercial use, or use other than normal
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Heritage LC-358 XL Line 3-Position Lift Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or damage to the material.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Pride Heritage LC-358 XL 3-Position Lift Chair
The LC-358XL is deigned for individuals weighing up to 500 Lbs., features a seat width of 26 Inches, and sports a high-density Reflex Foam. FDA Class II Medical Device.
- New Dual-Motor Sync System Keeps Motors Aligned.
- Heat & Massage option available.
- 7-year prorated warranty.
Book a Visit