The Jazzy® 1450 offers heavy-duty construction and performance components including upgraded motors, a reinforced frame, 90-amp PG VR2 controller and speeds up to 4.5 mph. This bariatric power chair features a 600 lb. weight capacity, front-wheel drive for superb indoor maneuverability in the tightest of spaces and large front drive-wheels for extra absorption over obstacles. The Jazzy® 1450 combines superb climbing capabilities with front anti-tips for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains easily. The Jazzy 1450 features a front-wheel drive and a swing arm suspension giving you the smoothest drive possible for a power chair with a 600 lb. weight capacity. Available in either candy apple red or viper blue shroud colors with various seat styles and sizes, including seat widths up to 32".
|Power Wheelchair Model||Jazzy 1450|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||JAZZY 1450|
|Top Speed||4.50 Mph|
|Seat Width||22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20.50" - 22.50"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||12.00 Miles|
|Medicare Code||K0826, K0827|
|User Weight||600 Lbs.|
|Jazzy® 1450 Specifications|
|Model Number:||Jazzy 1450|
|Top Speed:||4.50 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||12.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||600 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||24.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||24.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||20.50"-22.50"|
|Front Wheels:||4.00" Solid Anti-Tips|
|Rear Wheels:||9.00" Solid Casters|
|Drive Wheels:||14.00" Solid Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||29.25"|
|Seat Type:||Captain's Chair|
|Battery Weight:||104.00 Lbs (12 volt, Group 24)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 8A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||195 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827/K0839)|
|Total Weight:||336 Lbs.|
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Charger Assembly
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.