Pride Mobility Jazzy Elite 14 Power Wheelchair
Pride Mobility Jazzy® Elite 14 Power Wheelchair
The Jazzy® Elite 14 is designed for excellent indoor maneuverability and outstanding outdoor capability. The Jazzy Elite 14 features 14” drive wheels for enhanced outdoor performance combined with a front-wheel drive design to provide tight turns around corners. The Jazzy® Elite 14 is designed for excellent indoor maneuverability and outstanding outdoor capability.
What Makes the Jazzy® Elite 14 Power Wheelchair Different:
Large front wheels offer extra absorption over obstacles for superb climbing capabilities along with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains with ease.
Recommended User Type:
The user will appreciate the patented mid-wheel design and two-motor front wheel drive that promotes easy maneuverability. With a 300 lb capacity, this power chair can travel up to a speed of 4 mph. The Jazzy Elite 14 combines safety, styling, and comfort in one great package!
- In-line, Front-Wheel Drive Technology.
- Comfort High-Back Seat with Headrest.
- Simple Main Frame Design for Easy Serviceability.
- Jazzy® Armor® Includes Shroud and Controller Guards to Protect from Daily Wear and Tear.
- 14" Knobby Tires and Optimum Weight Distribution Provide Superior Traction.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 9.80 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~224 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 99.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Pride Mobility Jazzy® Elite 14 Power Wheelchair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Jazzy® Elite 14 has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Medicare Code||K0822, K0823|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Jazzy Elite 14|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||JELITE14|
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20.00" - 22.00"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||9.80 Miles|
Jazzy® Elite 14 Key Features
|Jazzy® Elite 14 Specification|
|Model Number:||Jazzy Elite 14|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||9.80 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||3.00" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||20.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||18.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||20.00"-22.00"|
|Front Wheels:||3.00" Solid Anti-Tips|
|Rear Wheels:||6.00" Solid Casters|
|Drive Wheels:||14.00" Solid Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||24.25"|
|Seat Type:||Captain's Chair|
|Battery Weight:||74.00 Lbs (12 Volt, NF-22)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 5A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||99 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
|Total Weight:||224 Lbs.|
Pride Mobility Jazzy® Elite 14 Power Wheelchair
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
THIRTEEN-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
• Charger Assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
Other components, including:
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Mobility Jazzy® Elite 14 Power Wheelchair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.