Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 31 miles and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
The user-friendly tiller features an easy-to-read LCD console so you can monitor your estimated speed, mileage and battery display. The rear, lockable storage compartment under the seat provides a safe place for your personal items, and is equipped with a seat support rod. With a 400-pound weight capacity, the Raptor is the perfect scooter for anyone and everyone. Feel the wind in your face. Discover the thrill of the Raptor!
|Scooter Model||Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||R3-1700|
|Top Speed||14.00 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||28.00"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||Group 24, 75 AH - 106 Lbs.|
|User Weight||400 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||(Unit Does Not Disassemble)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||19.00 Miles|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Pride Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Model Number:||Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||14.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||19.00 Miles (75 AH Battery)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||51.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range:||28.00"|
|Front Tires:||3.00" x 16.00" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.00" x 16.00" Solid|
|Overall Width of Base:||24.75"|
|Seat Type:||High Back 20"W x 18"D|
|Battery Weight:||53.00 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 8A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||(Unit Does Not Disassemble)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0899 - Not Coded for Medicare|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.