Pride Mobility Raptor 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Pride Mobility Raptor 3-Wheel
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 31 miles and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
The user-friendly tiller features an easy-to-read LCD console so you can monitor your estimated speed, mileage and battery display. The rear, lockable storage compartment under the seat provides a safe place for your personal items, and is equipped with a seat support rod. With a 400-pound weight capacity, the Raptor is the perfect scooter for anyone and everyone. Feel the wind in your face. Discover the thrill of the Raptor!
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system.
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety.
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Top Speed: 14.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 19.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~313 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: Unit Does Not Dissasemble.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Raptor 3-Wheel Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Raptor has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
- **There is a circuit breaker button in the under seat storage compartment that will need to be re-set when you receive the scooter. You will simply need to depress the circuit breaker button or the scooter will not operate.
|Top Speed||14.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||(Does Not Disassemble)|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Scooter Model||Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||R3-1700|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||28.00"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||Group 24, 75 AH - 106 Lbs.|
|User Weight||400 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||19.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Raptor 3-Wheel Key Features
|Pride Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Model Number:||Raptor 3-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||14.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||19.00 Miles (75 AH Battery)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||51.50" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range:||28.00"|
|Front Tires:||3.00" x 16.00" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.00" x 16.00" Solid|
|Overall Width of Base:||24.75"|
|Seat Type:||High Back 20"W x 18"D|
|Battery Weight:||53.00 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 8A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||(Unit Does Not Disassemble)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0899 - Not Coded for Medicare|
Pride Mobility Raptor 3-Wheel Power Scooter
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Mobility Raptor 3-Wheel
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.