Pride Mobility Jazzy Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Power Scooter
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy® Zero Turn and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging.
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit.
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation.
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds .
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 10.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~117 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 48 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Jazzy Zero Turn Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Jazzy Zero Turn has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||48.50 Lbs. (Front)|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.50" - 22.00"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 AH - 29.50 Lbs.|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||11.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Warranty for theJazzy Zero Turn 4-Wheel
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Jazzy Zero Turn 4-Wheel
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Pride Mobility Jazzy Zero 8 Turn 4-Wheel Power Scooter
Pride’s new Jazzy Zero-Turn 4-wheel scooter takes a giant leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler.
- Under Seat Storage Bins
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Comfort Trac Suspension
Book a Visit