Pride Mobility Victory 9 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Pride Mobility Victory 9 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Victory® 9 series offers comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. The Victory® series line of mobility scooters offer a perfect balance of style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. The Victory® 9 features one-hand feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 300 Lbs. weight capacity, a per charge range up to 13 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.25 mph. Standard features include, 9” solid tires, LED lighting package, backlit battery gauge and a front basket.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly.
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles.
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination.
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires.
- Top Speed: 5.25 Mph.
- Drive Range: 15.50 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Scooter Weight: ~165 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 48.50 Lbs.
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Pride Select Elite has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This powerchair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power wheelchair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||5.25 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||48.50 Lbs. (Front)|
|Scooter Model||Victory® 9 3-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SC609|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19.25" - 20.75"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||18", 20", 22"|
|Battery Pack Weight||U-1 35 AH - 49.00 Lbs.|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||15.50 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
Victory 9 3-Wheel Key Features
|Pride Victory® 9 3-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||5.30 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||13.00 Miles (U1 Battery)|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||2.00" at Mid-Frame|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range:||19.25"-20.75"|
|Front Tires:||3.00" x 8.00" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.00" x 9.00" Solid|
|Overall Width of Base:||22.25"|
|Seat Type:||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")|
|Battery Weight:||24.50 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 3.5A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||48.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
Pride Mobility Victory® 9 3-Wheel Power Scooter
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Mobility Victory 9 3-Wheel
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.