The Pride Mobility Maxima 4-wheel motorized scooter brings outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for a weight capacity of 500 pounds. The Maxima features upgraded electronics and an ultra heavy-duty drivetrain for added power. The seat provides a high level of comfort and black flat-free non-marking tires are standard along with a heavy duty front basket. The Maxima has great standard features like an easily adjustable tiller, front headlight, durable one-piece frame construction, front anti-tip wheels and whisper-quiet drive train. Heavy duty performance at an exceptional value. The Maxima Scooter features an ultra heavy duty drive train and a large, deep seat to deliver maximum performance at an exceptional value. Engineered with the bariatric market in mind, the Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 Lbs., a max speed up to 5.25 Mph, adjustable tiller and an ergonomically enhanced design.
|Manufacturer||Pride Mobility Products Corp.|
|Scooter Model||Maxima 4-Wheel|
|Scooter Model Number||SC940|
|Top Speed||5.25 Mph|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.50" - 24.50"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Battery Pack Weight||NF-22 55AH - 76 Lbs.|
|User Weight||500 Lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||76.00 Lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||16.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Pride Maxima 4-Wheel|
|Top Speed:||5.30 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||16.00 Miles (U1 Battery)|
|Weight Capacity:||500 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||3.25" at Mid-Frame|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range:||22.50"-24.50"|
|Front Tires:||3.00" x 10.00" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||4.00" x 10.00" Solid|
|Overall Width of Base:||25.50"|
|Seat Type:||Deluxe Contoured Medium-Back (22"x18")|
|Battery Weight:||24.50 Lbs. Each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 5A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||76.00 Lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage:||K0808 - Group 2 Very Heavy Duty|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
• Main Frame
• Seat Post
• Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
• Electronic Controllers
• Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.