A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy
At A to Z Medical we try our best to ensure the product you purchase is right for you, but if you receive a product you feel just doesn't work for you then please review our following Return Policy and submit a Return Authorization Request.
Most items sold at A to Z Medical Equipment can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Items are to be returned at the customer's expense and in the original packaging while meeting the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging. You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs, power wheelchairs, and scooters by calling customer service.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery and an approval must be given.
- Once approval has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
Medical Equipment that has been custom made by the Manufacturer are non-returnable. The items include:
- Lift Chairs with Premium Fabrics, Heat & Massage, Custom Fabrics, and Custom Upgrades.
- Power Wheelchairs with custom seat options, like electronic seat lifts or custom materials.
- Refurbished, Used, and Open Box Items.
- Hospital Beds.
- Custom Power Wheelchairs, Manual Wheelchairs, under the item category of "Custom".
The following products require a 55% restocking charge for returns. They are:
- Heavy Duty Power Wheelchairs.
- Heavy Duty Lift Chairs (Standard Fabrics, Quick Ship Only)
The following products require a 30% restocking charge for returns. They are:
- Starndard and Travel Power Wheelchairs.
- Full Sized, and Heavy Duty Power Scooters.
- Standard Weight Lift Chairs (Standard Fabrics, Quick Ship Only)
- Vehicle Lifts.
- Custom Manual Wheelchairs.
- Patient lifts.
The following products require a 15% restocking charge for returns. They are:
- Travel Power Scooters.
- Standard Manual Wheelchairs.
- Lightweight Manual Wheelchairs.
The following products are non-returnable for hygenic reasons. They are:
- Bathroom Equipment.
- Bedding and Mattresses.
- Equipment Accessories (Bags, Attachments, and Cushions).
The following products are non-returnable. They are:
- Open-Box Items
- Used or Rental Equipment Purchases.
- Clearance Items.
- Items discounted or Price Adjusted More than 15%
The following products are non-refundable. They are:
- All Medical Equipment Acquired through Insurance.
- All Medical Equipment Partially paid for by Insurance (Patient Elected Upgrade, No Secondary, Etc).
All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited.You may call us at 1-214-349-2869 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name and the item number you are returning.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped (left the manufacturers facility to our storefront) will be subject to all the standard return policies. You must obtain an RA number and we will ship the item back to the manfacturer on your behalf.
Payment Refund Methods
Once a return has been sent back to the manufacturer, you will be refunded via the form of payment used, except cash payments will be refunded as a check. Credit back to your account can take up to 4 weeks after return and checks will be issued within 30 days of the return.