Pride Mobility Go-Chair® Power Wheelchair
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors. Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go. With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
What Makes the Go-Chair® Power Wheelchair Different:
With the Go-Chair you'll travel in comfort. The roomy stadium-style seat is comfortable and features flip-back armrests that are both height and width adjustable so you can get on and off of the Go-Chair without hassle. The new Go-Chair design offers two seperate storage compartments beneath the seat, so you can securely stow personal belongings while you're on-the-go.
Recommended User Type:
The Go-Chair now features two 18AH batteries for an extended drive range of up to 8.74 miles on a single charge. With a turning radius of just 25.4", the new Go-Chair has even better maneuverability than before. You can confidently take your Go-Chair anywhere knowing it will navigate through tight spaces or crowded places. The Go-Chair easily disassembles into 6 small, lightweight pieces for convenient transport. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 18" x 17", 5-point Swivel Seat With Latch Release.
- Dual Swing-Away, Under Seat Storage Bins.
- Maximum Performance, Extremely Efficient Motor Package.
- One Hand Feather-Touch Disassembly.
- Improved Agility - Longer Wheel Base; Wider Stance; Compact Turning Radius 25.4".
- Top Speed: 3.70 Mph.
- Drive Range: 8.700 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~128 Lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 36.00 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Pride Mobility Go-Chair® Power Wheelchair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Go-Chair® has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 1-3 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||3.50 Mph|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Go-Chair|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||GO-CHAIR|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||8.75 Miles|
Pride Mobility Jazzy Go-Chair® Power Wheelchair
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
• Main Frame
• Seat post
THIRTEEN-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
• Charger Assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
• Anti-tip forks
• Metal seat framing
• Caster forks
Other components, including:
• Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
• Bearings and bushings
• Electrical Harness
• Motor/gearbox assembly
• Plastic components, excluding body
• Front rigging mounting brackets
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the power chair.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Pride Mobility Jazzy Go-Chair® Power Wheelchair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.
Pride Mobility Go-Chair Power Wheelchair
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors. FDA Class II Medical Device.
- Number one for portability.
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph.
- One hand feather-touch disassembly.
Book a Visit